Original constructed in 1480 has recently been beautifully renovated without changing its historical characteristics. Situated in the beautiful and serene countryside, it is just minutes from the historic center of Pistoia. It has a typical garden. Parking is available to the guests. The apartments, located in a wing of the Villa, accommodate from 2 to 6 persons. Comfortable and light, the apartments have roofs with wooden beams, original Tuscan tiles, fully equipped kitchens, comfortable bathrooms and care decoration. We actually have WI-FI internet access.